- TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Additional information
Misting pump 70bar – 1000psi from 75 to 150 nozzles 230V or 400V – 50 or 60Hz
These series of professional high pressure pumps are the suitable solution with high quality and safety standard for all requirements to build professional misting systems with flow rates ranging from 8 up to
12 liters/min. with single-phase or three-phase electric motor. High quality components like ceramic pistons, brass head, long lasting professional seals, assure smooth operation and a long-lasting reliability. Our built-in digital cyclic timer (”Time” versions only) offers the full control of the fogging system by direct adjustment of the frequence ofmist spray, increasing the advantages on water and energy consumption with savings up to 70% if compared to standard systems.
BPS internal drain system avoids to waste water during drain cycles and prevents overheating. Heavy-duty pumps atmost competitive prices.
- triplex high pressure crankshaft pump
- 3 ceramic plungers, brass head
- working pressure 70 bar
- pressure regulating valve, built-in bypass BPS
- safety valve
- glycerin filled pressure gauge
- in line mounted solenoid 30V-50Hz valve 2
- heavy duty industrial motor with thermal overload electric
- 1 PH 230V or 3 PH 400V, 3 0 HP, 1450 RPM,self ventilated el. Motor
- ON-OFF switch ON-OFF switch
- cyclic digital timer (Professional Time HW only)
- electric float switch to protect pump against dry running
- weatherproof steel skid cover on antivibration rubber feet
- manufactured in compliance with CE regulation
BPS: all units are equipped with By-Pass System (built-in by-pass valve), recirculating the water inside the pump, lowering overheating risk. Fog systems driven by BPS fog pumps do not require any drain valves to empty the pipeline so that no water is wasted on the ground.
TIME: all units supplied with digital timer allow to modulate the operation of the system, regulating the mist spray according to day–night cycles and therefore saving energy and water, obtaining an optimal ambient temperature.
230V/50 Hz, 400V/50Hz, 460V/60Hz, 120V/60Hz, 220V/60Hz
|Flow Rate (Output)|
10.0 LPM / 2.60 GPM, 12.0 LPM / 3.10 GPM, 8.0 LPM / 2.10 GPM