- TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Additional information
Misting pump 70bar – 1000psi from 150 to 260 nozzles 400V-50Hz or 460V-60Hz
These series of professional high pressure pumps are the suitable solution with high quality and safety standard for all requirements to build professional misting systems with flow rates ranging from 15 up to 21 liters/min (from 4 up to 5.5 US GPM), with three-phase electric motor. High quality components like ceramic pistons, brass head, long lasting professional seals, assure smooth operation and a long-lasting reliability. Our built-in digital cyclic timer offers the full control of the fogging system by direct adjustment of the frequency of mist spray, increasing the advantages on water and energy consumption with savings up to 70% if compared to standard systems.
SSC safety features avoid accidental flooding by stopping the pump in the event of leakages. BPS internal drain system avoids to waste water during drain cycles and prevents overheating. Heavy-duty pumps atmost competitive prices.
- triplex high heavy-duty high pressure crankshaft pump
- 3 ceramic plungers, brass head
- pump-motor transmission with flexible coupling
- working pressure 70 bar
- pressure regulating valve
- internal bypass and drain tank with BPS water cooling
- safety valve with bypass
- glycerin filled pressure gauge
- high pressure drain solenoid 230V-50Hz valve
- heavy duty motor 1450 self ventilated electric 5.5 HP, RPM,
- ON-OFF switch with thermal overload
- 3/4″ M BSP inlet – 3/8″ M BSP outlet
- 3 functions cyclic digital timer (T1 pause – T2 on – T3 drain)
- pressure switch to protect pump against dry running
- 40bar SSC (automatic shutdown with pipeline breakage)
- weatherproof frame (optional S.Steel) and S.Steel cover
- anti vibration feet rubber
- manufactured in compliance with CE regulation
BPS: all units are equipped with By-Pass System (built-in by-pass valve), recirculating the water inside the pump, lowering overheating risk. Fog systems driven by BPS fog pumps do not require any drain valves to empty the pipeline so that no water is wasted on the ground.
SSC: System Safety Control shuts down the pump in the event of the pressure dropping below 40 bar preventing flooding caused by broken tubing. It also prevents pump from dry running. A reliable solution for 24H safe operating systems.
TIME 2.0: all units supplied with advanced digital timer 2.0 allow to modulate the operation of the system, regulating the mist spray according to existing environment conditions and therefore saving energy and water.
400V/50Hz, 460V/60Hz, Other
|Flow Rate (Output)|
15.0 LPM / 3.96 GPM, 18.0 LPM / 4.75 GPM, 21.0 LPM / 5.54 GPM