High Pressure Pump (POLARIS)
Misting pump 70bar – 1000psi from 8 to 130 nozzles 230V or 120V – 50 or 60Hz
These series of professional high pressure pumps are the suitable solution, with high quality and safety standard, for all requirements to build professional misting systems with flow rates ranging from 1 up
to 6 l/min with single phase electric motor.
High quality components like ceramic pistons, brass head, long lasting
professional seals, assure smooth operation and a long-lasting reliability.
QES electricalmotors assure the full efficiency with lowest power
consumption and low noise operation. QES units are the best solution
for applications where noise is a matter of disturb.
BPS internal drain system avoids to waste water during drain cycles.
Heavy-duty pumps atmost competitive prices.
- Technical Features
- professional 70 bar pump, brass head high pressure
- 3 ceramic plungers heavy duty coated
- safety valve
- glycerin filled pressure gauge
- 2 in line mounted solenoid 230V-50Hz
- heavy duty industrial motor 1 HP, 2 HP, 1450 RPM, self ventilated
- thermal overload protection
- ON-OFF switch
- SSC safety pressure switch (automatic shutdown with broke pipe)
- pressure switch to protect pump against dry running
- wheatherproof steel and plastic cover on anti-vibration rubber feet
- noise level: 60 dB(A) (average)
- built-in programmable digital timer TIME 2.0 (T1 pause - T2 on - T3 drain)
- internal drain tank with BPS water cooling
- manufactured in compliance with CE regulation
SSC: System Safety Control shuts down the pump in the event of the pressure dropping below 40 bar preventing flooding caused by broken tubing. It also prevents pump from dry running. A reliable solution for 24H safe operating systems
QES: units supplied with QES low noise motors (Quiet Engine System) offer low consumption and ensure great reliability.
BPS: all units are equipped with By-Pass System (built-in by-pass valve), recirculating the water inside the pump, lowering overheating risk. Fog systems driven by BPS fog pumps do not require any drain valves to empty the pipeline so that no water is wasted on the ground.
TIME 2.0 all units supplied with advanced digital timer 2.0 allow to modulate the operation of the system, regulating the mist spray according to existing environment conditions and therefore saving energy and water.