- TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Additional information
Misting pump 70bar – 1000psi from 75 to 150 nozzles 230V or 400V – 50 or 60Hz
Looking for a high-quality, safe solution to build professional misting systems? Our series of professional high pressure pumps are the perfect choice. With flow rates ranging from 8-12 liters/min, single-phase or three-phase electric motors, ceramic pistons, brass head, and long-lasting professional seals, these pumps ensure smooth operation and reliability. Upgrade to our “Time” version for added control with a built-in digital cyclic timer, resulting in water and energy savings of up to 70% compared to standard systems.
BPS internal drain system avoids to waste water during drain cycles and prevents overheating. Heavy-duty pumps atmost competitive prices.
- triplex high pressure crankshaft pump
- 3 ceramic plungers, brass head
- working pressure 70 bar
- pressure regulating valve, built-in bypass BPS
- safety valve
- glycerin filled pressure gauge
- in line mounted solenoid 30V-50Hz valve 2
- heavy duty industrial motor with thermal overload electric
- 1 PH 230V or 3 PH 400V, 3 0 HP, 1450 RPM,self ventilated el. Motor
- ON-OFF switch ON-OFF switch
- cyclic digital timer (Professional Time HW only)
- electric float switch to protect pump against dry running
- weatherproof steel skid cover on antivibration rubber feet
- manufactured in compliance with CE regulation
BPS: all units are equipped with By-Pass System (built-in by-pass valve), recirculating the water inside the pump, lowering overheating risk. Fog systems driven by BPS fog pumps do not require any drain valves to empty the pipeline so that no water is wasted on the ground.
TIME: all units supplied with digital timer allow to modulate the operation of the system, regulating the mist spray according to day–night cycles and therefore saving energy and water, obtaining an optimal ambient temperature.
230V/50 Hz, 400V/50Hz, 460V/60Hz, 120V/60Hz, 220V/60Hz
|Flow Rate (Output)||
10.0 LPM / 2.60 GPM, 12.0 LPM / 3.10 GPM, 8.0 LPM / 2.10 GPM