- TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Additional information
Misting pump 70bar – 1000psi from 4 to 75 nozzles 230V or 120V – 50 or 60Hz
Upgrade to our professional high pressure pumps for cost-effective misting systems that deliver top-notch performance. Suitable for small and medium misting systems, these pumps offer flow rates ranging from 0.6 to 6 liters per minute and are powered by single-phase motors. High quality components such as ceramic pistons, brass head, and long-lasting professional seals ensure reliability and longevity. Get the same performance and quality standards of heavy-duty professional high pressure pumps at an affordable cost.
- professional high pressure pump
- 7 perating pressure 0 bar
- 3 ceramic pistons, brass head
- pressure regulating valve, buil by pass, t-in
- glycerine pressure gauge filled
- in line mounted solenoid 230V-50Hz valve
- industrial electrical motor with thermal overload
- 230V 1450 RPM,2 2 HP air cooled, .
- ON-OFF switch
- pressure switch to prevent dry running
- weather proof and frame painted steel cover
- antivibrating rubber feet
- noise level: 60 dB(A) (average)
- manufactured in compliance with CE regulation
QES: units supplied with QES low noise motors (Quiet Engine System) offer low consumption and ensure great reliability.
230V/50 Hz, 120V/60Hz, 220V/60Hz, Other
|Flow Rate (Output)|
0.6 LPM / 0.16 GPM, 1.0 LPM / 0.26 GPM, 2.0 LPM / 0.53 GPM, 3.0 LPM / 0.78 GPM, 4.0 LPM / 1.06 GPM, 6.0 LPM / 1.59 GPM