Misting pump 70bar – 1000psi from 4 to 75 nozzles 230V or 120V – 50 or 60Hz
These professional high pressure pumps offer the best solution for small and medium misting systems with flow rates ranging from 0.6 up to 6 liters/min. driven by single-phase motors. High quality components like ceramic pistons, brass head, long lasting professional seals, ensure reliability and a long lasting operation.
These pumps are designed to build cheap misting systems installations, with same performances and quality standards of a heavy-duty professional high pressure pump.
- Technical Features
- professional high pressure pump
- 7 perating pressure 0 bar
- 3 ceramic pistons, brass head
- pressure regulating valve, buil by pass, t-in
- glycerine pressure gauge filled
- in line mounted solenoid 230V-50Hz valve
- industrial electrical motor with thermal overload
- 230V 1450 RPM,2 2 HP air cooled, .
- ON-OFF switch
- pressure switch to prevent dry running
- weather proof and frame painted steel cover
- antivibrating rubber feet
- noise level: 60 dB(A) (average)
- manufactured in compliance with CE regulation
QES: units supplied with QES low noise motors (Quiet Engine System) offer low consumption and ensure great reliability.