- TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Additional information
Misting pump 70bar – 1000psi from 8 to 130 nozzles 230V or 120V – 50 or 60Hz
Upgrade your misting systems with our professional high pressure pumps. With flow rates ranging from 1-6 l/min and single phase electric motor, these pumps are perfect for any professional application. Made with durable components such as ceramic pistons, brass head, and professional seals for smooth operation and long-lasting reliability.
QES: Our QES electrical motors offer full efficiency with low power consumption and quiet operation.
BPS: The BPS internal drain system prevents water waste during drain cycles.
Heavy-duty and competitively priced, our pumps are the ideal choice for your misting system needs
- professional 70 bar pump, brass head high pressure
- 3 ceramic plungers heavy duty coated
- safety valve
- glycerin filled pressure gauge
- 2 in line mounted solenoid 230V-50Hz
- heavy duty industrial motor 1 HP, 2 HP, 1450 RPM, self ventilated
- thermal overload protection
- ON-OFF switch
- SSC safety pressure switch (automatic shutdown with broke pipe)
- pressure switch to protect pump against dry running
- wheatherproof steel and plastic cover on anti-vibration rubber feet
- noise level: 60 dB(A) (average)
- built-in programmable digital timer TIME 2.0 (T1 pause – T2 on – T3 drain)
- internal drain tank with BPS water cooling
- manufactured in compliance with CE regulation
SSC: System Safety Control shuts down the pump in the event of the pressure dropping below 40 bar preventing flooding caused by broken tubing. It also prevents pump from dry running. A reliable solution for 24H safe operating systems
QES: units supplied with QES low noise motors (Quiet Engine System) offer low consumption and ensure great reliability.
BPS: all units are equipped with By-Pass System (built-in by-pass valve), recirculating the water inside the pump, lowering overheating risk. Fog systems driven by BPS fog pumps do not require any drain valves to empty the pipeline so that no water is wasted on the ground.
TIME 2.0: all units supplied with advanced digital timer 2.0 allow to modulate the operation of the system, regulating the mist spray according to existing environment conditions and therefore saving energy and water.
230V/50 Hz, 120V/60Hz, 220V/60Hz, Other
|Flow Rate (Output)||
1.0 LPM / 0.26 GPM, 2.0 LPM / 0.53 GPM, 3.0 LPM / 0.78 GPM, 4.0 LPM / 1.06 GPM, 6.0 LPM / 1.59 GPM