Misting Pump “POLARIS LSP”
Misting pump 70bar – 1000psi from 5 to 30 nozzles 230V-50Hz or 60Hz
These series of professional high pressure pumps are the suitable solution with high quality and safety standard for all requirements to build professional misting systems with flow rates up to 2.5 l./min.with
single-phase power supply. Our built-in digital cyclic timer (”Time” versions only) offers the full efficiency control of the fogging system by direct adjustment of the frequency of mist spray increasing the advantages on water and energy consumption with savings up to 70% if compared to standard systems.
LSP system with 700 RPMS motor allows very low noise and longer pump lifetime.
- Technical Features
Engineered to meet the highest standards of quality and safety, these misting pumps offer flow rates of up to 2.5 l/min with single-phase power supply. Perfect for building professional misting systems with high efficiency and performance, the built-in digital cyclic timer (available in Time versions only) allows for precise control of mist spray frequency, resulting in substantial water and energy savings of up to 70% compared to traditional systems. Achieve optimal water and energy consumption by having full control over your fogging system and adjusting the frequency of mist spray to your needs.
Our LSP system with 700 RPMS motor ensures low noise operation and a longer pump lifetime, making it ideal for a wide range of environments. The LSP system also provides smooth and efficient operation, resulting in a longer lifespan of the pump. Upgrade your misting system today with our professional high-pressure pumps for the best in performance and efficiency.
- professional pump, brass head high pressure
- working pressure 70 bar
- 3 ceramic plungers heavy duty coated
- pressure regulating valve, built-in bypass with solenoid valve (BPS)
- safety valve
- glycerin filled pressure gauge
- in line mounte solenoid 30V-50Hz d high pressure valve 2
- heavy duty el motor three phase 2.0 HP, 700RPM self ventilated
- thermal overload protection
- ON-OFF switch
- 3 functions cyclic digital timer
- pressure switch to protect pump against dry running
- equipped with 1.5 kW single-ph to three-ph inverter
- wheatherproof s and plastic – teel cover on anti vibration rubber feet
- manufactured in compliance with with CE regulations
- noise level: 50 dB(A) (average)
BPS: all units are equipped with By-Pass System (built-in by-pass valve), recirculating the water inside the pump, lowering overheating risk. Fog systems driven by BPS fog pumps do not require any drain valves to empty the pipeline so that no water is wasted on the ground.
TIME 2.0: all units supplied with advanced digital timer 2.0 allow to modulate the operation of the system, regulating the mist spray according to existing environment conditions and
therefore saving energy and water.