Misting Pump “NT-FOG”
Achieve optimal performance with our professional high-pressure pumps, perfect for building misting systems with 150 to 545 nozzles at 70 bar (1000psi). Our pumps have a flow rate of 15-43 liters/min, featuring ceramic pistons, brass head, and professional seals for reliable operation.
- TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Additional information
Misting pump 70bar – 1000psi from 150 to 545 nozzles 400V-50Hz or 460V-60Hz
These series of professional high pressure pumps are the suitable solution with high quality and safety standard for all requirements to build professional misting systems with flow rates ranging from 15 up to 43 liters/min (from 4 up to11.4 US GPM) with three-phase electricmotor. High quality components like ceramic pistons, brass head, long lasting professional seals, assure smooth operation and a long-lasting reliability. SSC safety features avoid accidental flooding by stopping the pump in case of leakages.
BPS internal drain system avoids to waste water during drain cycles and prevents overheating. Heavy-duty pumps atmost competitive prices.
- triplex heavy-duty riplex high pressure crankshaft pump
- 3 ceramic plungers, brass head
- pump-motor transmission with flexible coupling
- working pressure 70 bar
- pressure regulating valve
- safety valve
- glycerin filled pressure gauge
- high pressure drain solenoid 230V-50Hz valve
- heavy duty motor HP 1450 self ventilated electric 5.5-7.5-10 , RPM,
- ON-OFF switch with thermal overload
- 3/4″ M BSP inlet – 3/8″ M BSP outlet (up to 21 lpm)
- 3/4″ M BSP inlet – 1/2″ M BSP outlet (over 21 lpm)
- pressure switch to protect pump against dry running
- 40bar SSC (automatic shutdown with pipeline breakage)
- weatherproof frame (optional S.Steel) and S.Steel cover
- antivibration feet rubber
- manufactured in compliance with CE regulation
BPS: all units are equipped with By-Pass System (built-in by-pass valve), recirculating the water inside the pump, lowering overheating risk. Fog systems driven by BPS fog pumps do not require any drain valves to empty the pipeline so that no water is wasted on the ground.
SSC: System Safety Control shuts down the pump in the event of the pressure dropping below 40 bar preventing flooding caused by broken tubing. It also prevents pump from dry running. A reliable solution for 24H safe operating systems.
400V/50Hz, 460V/60Hz, Other
|Flow Rate (Output)||
15.0 LPM / 3.96 GPM, 18.0 LPM / 4.75 GPM, 21.0 LPM / 5.54 GPM, 27.0 LPM / 7.13 GPM, 35.0 LPM / 9.24 GPM, 43.0 LPM / 11.36 GPM