- TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Additional information
Misting pump 70bar – 1000psi from 8 to 75 nozzles 230V or 120V – 50 or 60Hz
“Introducing our professional high pressure pump series – the perfect solution for building high-quality and safe misting systems. With flow rates ranging from 1 to 6 liters per minute and a single-phase electric motor, these pumps are suitable for all misting system requirements. Made with durable components such as ceramic pistons, brass head, and long-lasting professional seals, these pumps ensure smooth operation and long-lasting reliability. Our QES electrical motors provide full efficiency with low power consumption and quiet operation, making them ideal for applications where noise is a concern. Additionally, our BPS internal drain system prevents water waste during drain cycles, while also offering heavy-duty pumps at competitive prices.
- professional pump, brass head high pressure
- working pressure 70 bar
- 3 ceramic heavy duty pistons
- variable flow rate, built-in bypass
- safety valve
- glycerin filled pressure gauge
- in valve line mounted solenoid 230V-50Hz
- heavy duty industrial motor HP 1450 self ventilated , 1 PH, 2 , RPM,
- thermal overload protection
- ON-OFF switch
- pressure switch to protect pump against dry running
- wheatherproof s – teel skid cover on anti vibration rubber feet
- noise level: 60 dB(A) (average)
- manufactured in compliance with regulations
QES: units supplied with QES low noise motors (Quiet Engine System) offer low consumption
and ensure great reliability.
BPS: all units are equipped with By-Pass System (built-in by-pass valve), recirculating the
water inside the pump, lowering overheating risk.
Fog systems driven by BPS fog pumps do not require any drain valves to empty the pipeline so that no water is wasted on the ground.
230V/50 Hz, 120V/60Hz, 220V/60Hz, Other
|Flow Rate (Output)|
1.0 LPM / 0.26 GPM, 2.5 LPM / 0.66 GPM, 3.0 LPM / 0.78 GPM, 4.0 LPM / 1.06 GPM, 6.0 LPM / 1.59 GPM