Misting pump 70bar – 1000psi from 8 to 75 nozzles 230V or 120V – 50 or 60Hz
These series of professional high pressure pumps are the suitable solution, with high quality and safety standard, for all requirements to build professional misting systems with flow rates ranging from 1 up to 6 l/min with single phase electric motor. High quality components like ceramic pistons, brass head, long lasting professional seals, assure smooth operation and a long-lasting reliability. Our built-in digital timer offers full control of the efficiency of the fogging system by direct adjustment of the frequency of mist spray increasing the advantages on water and energy consumption with savings up to 70% if compared to standard systems.
QES electricalmotors assure the full efficiency with lowest power consumption and low noise operation. QES units are the best solution for applications where noise is a matter of disturb.
BPS internal drain system avoids to waste water during drain cycles.Heavy-duty pumps atmost competitive prices.
- Technical Features
- professional pump, brass head high pressure
- working pressure 70 bar
- 3 ceramic heavy duty pistons
- variable flow rate, built-in bypass
- safety valve
- glycerin filled pressure gauge
- 2 in valves line mounted solenoid 230V-50Hz
- heavy duty industrial motor, 1 HP, 2 HP, 1450 RPM, self ventilated
- thermal overload protection
- ON-OFF switch
- 3 functions cyclic digital timer (T1 pause – T2 on – T3 drain)
- pressure switch to protect pump against dry running
- wheatherproof steel skid cover on anti vibration rubber feet –
- noise level: 60 dB(A) (average)
- manufactured in compliance with CE regulation
QES: units supplied with QES low noise motors (Quiet Engine System) offer low consumption and ensure great reliability
BPS: all units are equipped with By-Pass System (built-in by-pass valve), recirculating the water inside the pump, lowering overheating risk. Fog systems driven by BPS fog pumps do not require any drain valves to empty the pipeline so that no water is wasted on the ground.
TIME: all units supplied with digital timer allow to modulate the operation of the system, regulating the mist spray according to day–night cycles and therefore saving energy and water, obtaining an optimal ambient temperature.