Misting pump 70bar – 1000psi from 8 to 75 nozzles 230V or 120V – 50 or 60Hz
These series of professional high pressure pumps are the suitable solution with high quality and safety standard for all requirements to build professional misting systems with flow rates ranging from1 up to
6 l/minwith single phase electricmotor. High quality components like ceramic pistons, brass head, long lasting professional seals, assure smooth operation and a longlasting reliability.
Our built-in digital timer offers full control of the efficiency of the misting system by direct adjustment of the frequency of mist spray increasing the advantages on water and energy consumption with savings up to 70%if compared to standard systems. This pump is suitable for small and medium humidification systems thanks to the special programming of the built-in timer that allows you to set work cycles in seconds and pause cycles in minutes.
QES electrical motors assure the full efficiency with lowest power consumption and lownoise operation. Heavy-duty pumps atmost competitive prices.
- Technical Features
- professional 70 bar pump, brass head
- 3 ceramic plungers heavy duty coated
- safety valve
- glycerin filled pressure gauge
- 2 in valves line mounted solenoid
- heavy duty industrial motor 1 HP, 2 HP, 1450 RPM, self ventilated
- thermal overload protection
- ON-OFF switch
- wheatherproof steel and plastic cover on anti-vibration rubber feet
- noise level: 60 dB(A) (average)
- built-in programmable digital timer TIME 2.0 (T1 pause – T2 on – T3 drain)
- manufactured in compliance with CE regulation
SSC: System Safety Control shuts down the pump in the event of the pressure dropping below 40 bar preventing flooding caused by broken tubing. It also prevents pump from dry running. A reliable solution for 24H safe operating systems
QES: units supplied with QES low noise motors (Quiet Engine System) offer low consumption and ensure great reliability.
TIME 2.0: all units supplied with advanced digital timer 2.0 allow to modulate the operation of the system, regulating the mist spray according to existing environment conditions and therefore saving energy and water