Misting pump 70bar – 1000psi from 8 to 130 nozzles 230V or 120V – 50 or 60Hz
These series of professional high pressure pumps are the suitable solution with high quality and safety standards to build professional misting and humidification systems with flow rates ranging from1 up to
6 l/minwith single phase electricmotor. All the components used in Arctic series include high quality and best materials assuring troubleless operation and long durability. Our built-in digital timer offers full control of the efficiency of the fogging system by direct adjustment of the frequency ofmist spray.
A built-in humidity and temperature controller grants a complete control on environment conditions and a quick and simple installation of humidification systems. QES electricalmotors assure the full
efficiency with lowest power consumption and low noise operation. SSC safety features avoid accidental flooding by stopping the pump in the event of leakages. Heavy-duty pumps at themost competitive prices.
- Technical Features
- professional 70 bar pump, brass head high pressure
- 3 ceramic plungers heavy duty coated
- safety valve
- glycerin filled pressure gauge
- 2 in line mounted solenoid 230V-50Hz
- heavy duty industrial motor 1 HP, 2 HP, 1450 RPM, self ventilated
- thermal overload protection
- ON-OFF switch
- pressure switch to protect pump against dry running
- SSC safety pressure switch (automatic shutdown with broken pipe)
- wheatherproof s and plastic – teel cover on anti vibration rubber feet
- noise level: 60 dB(A) (average)
- humidity (RH%) and temperature* signal sockets (probes are not included)
- built-in humidistat (5-95% RH range, 1% sensitivity)
- built-in digital thermostat for PT-100 probes
- built-in programmable digital timer TIME 2.0 (on/off cycles + clock)
- manufactured in compliance with CE regulation
SSC: System Safety Control shuts down the pump in the event of the pressure dropping below 40 bar preventing flooding caused by broken tubing. It also prevents pump from dry running. A
reliable solution for 24H safe operating systems.
QES: units supplied with QES low noise motors (Quiet Engine System) offer low consumption and ensure great reliability.
TIME 2.0: all units supplied with advanced digital timer 2.0 allow to modulate the operation of the system, regulating the mist spray according to existing environment conditions and therefore saving energy and water.