Misting Pump “ARCTIC-HT”
Enhance your misting system with our Arctic Series high pressure pumps that support 8-130 nozzles at 70 bar (1000psi). Control fog frequency and ambient conditions with our integrated digital timer, humidity and temperature controller.
- TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Additional information
Misting pump 70bar – 1000psi from 8 to 130 nozzles 230V or 120V – 50 or 60Hz
Upgrade your misting and humidification systems with our professional high pressure pumps. Our Arctic series pumps are a high-quality and safe solution for professional use, with flow rates ranging from 1-6 l/min and single phase electric motor. Made with the best materials for trouble-free operation and long durability. Control the efficiency of your system with our built-in digital timer, adjust mist spray frequency for optimal performance. Our built-in humidity and temperature controller grants complete control over environmental conditions and easy installation of humidification systems.
QES electrical motors assure the full efficiency with lowest power consumption and low noise operation.
SSC safety features avoid accidental flooding by stopping the pump in the event of leakages. Heavy-duty pumps at the most competitive prices.
- professional 70 bar pump, brass head high pressure
- 3 ceramic plungers heavy duty coated
- safety valve
- glycerin filled pressure gauge
- 2 in line mounted solenoid 230V-50Hz
- heavy duty industrial motor 1 HP, 2 HP, 1450 RPM, self ventilated
- thermal overload protection
- ON-OFF switch
- pressure switch to protect pump against dry running
- SSC safety pressure switch (automatic shutdown with broken pipe)
- wheatherproof s and plastic – teel cover on anti vibration rubber feet
- noise level: 60 dB(A) (average)
- humidity (RH%) and temperature* signal sockets (probes are not included)
- built-in humidistat (5-95% RH range, 1% sensitivity)
- built-in digital thermostat for PT-100 probes
- built-in programmable digital timer TIME 2.0 (on/off cycles + clock)
- manufactured in compliance with CE regulation
SSC: System Safety Control shuts down the pump in the event of the pressure dropping below 40 bar preventing flooding caused by broken tubing. It also prevents pump from dry running. A
reliable solution for 24H safe operating systems.
QES: units supplied with QES low noise motors (Quiet Engine System) offer low consumption and ensure great reliability.
TIME 2.0: all units supplied with advanced digital timer 2.0 allow to modulate the operation of the system, regulating the mist spray according to existing environment conditions and therefore saving energy and water.
120V/60Hz, 220V/60Hz, 230V/50 Hz, Other
|Flow Rate (Output)||
1.0 LPM / 0.26 GPM, 2.0 LPM / 0.53 GPM, 3.0 LPM / 0.78 GPM, 4.0 LPM / 1.06 GPM, 6.0 LPM / 1.59 GPM