- TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Additional information
Misting pump 70bar – 1000psi from 8 to 75 nozzles 230V or 120V – 50 or 60Hz
These series of professional high pressure pumps are the suitable solution, with high quality and safety standard, for all requirements to build professional misting systems with flow rates ranging from 1 up to 6 l/min with single phase electric motor.
High quality components like ceramic pistons, brass head, long lasting professional seals, assure smooth operation and a long-lasting reliability.
QES electricalmotors assure the full efficiency with lowest power consumption and low noise operation. QES units are the best solution for applications where noise is a matter of disturb.
BPS internal drain system avoids to waste water during drain cycles. Heavy-duty pumps atmost competitive prices.
- professional pump, brass head high pressure
- working pressure 70 bar
- 3 ceramic heavy duty pistons
- variable flow rate, built-in bypass
- safety valve
- glycerin filled pressure gauge
- in valve line mounted solenoid 230V-50Hz
- heavy duty industrial motor HP 1450 self ventilated , 1 PH, 2 , RPM,
- thermal overload protection
- ON-OFF switch
- pressure switch to protect pump against dry running
- wheatherproof s – teel skid cover on anti vibration rubber feet
- noise level: 60 dB(A) (average)
- manufactured in compliance with regulations
QES: units supplied with QES low noise motors (Quiet Engine System) offer low consumption
and ensure great reliability.
BPS: all units are equipped with By-Pass System (built-in by-pass valve), recirculating the
water inside the pump, lowering overheating risk.
Fog systems driven by BPS fog pumps do not require any drain valves to empty the pipeline so that no water is wasted on the ground.
230V/50 Hz, 120V/60Hz, 220V/60Hz, Other
|Flow Rate (Output)|
1.0 LPM / 0.26 GPM, 2.5 LPM / 0.66 GPM, 3.0 LPM / 0.78 GPM, 4.0 LPM / 1.06 GPM, 6.0 LPM / 1.59 GPM