- TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Additional information
Misting pump 70bar – 1000psi from 5 to 60 nozzles 230V-50Hz or 60Hz
These series of professional high pressure pumps are the suitable solution with high quality and safety standard for all requirements to build professional misting systems with flow rates ranging from 0.5 up to 5 liters/min. with single-phase power supply.
Our built-in digital cyclic timer (”Time” versions only) offers the full efficiency control of the fogging system by direct adjustment of the frequency of mist spray increasing the advantages on water and energy consumption with savings up to 70% if compared to standard systems. Variable-speed motors allow to build independent misting lines/areas.
- heavy-duty high pressure pump
- 3 ceramic plungers, brass head
- working pressure 70 bar
- built-in bypass and drain with water tank (BPS)
- safety valve
- glycerin filled pressure gauge
- in line mounte solenoid 30V-50Hz d high pressure valve 2
- heavy duty industrial motor ventilated
- three-phase 2 , 300- RPM HP 1450
- ON-OFF switch
- cyclic digital timer
- weatherproof s.steel skid cover on antivibration rubber feet
- equipped with 1.5 kW single-ph to three-ph inverter – Soft start
- low noise
- automatic variable flow rate
- can operate several nozzle lines
- automatic switch-off if all line are closed
- automatic switch-off if dry running is detected
- automatic switch-off if no pressure (leakage) is detected
- automatic switch-on if at least one line is opened
- automatic switch-off if motor overheats
- manufactured in compliance with regulations
BPS: all units are equipped with By-Pass System (built-in by-pass valve), recirculating the water inside the pump, lowering overheating risk. Fog systems driven by BPS fog pumps do not require any drain valves to empty the pipeline so that no water is wasted on the ground.
TIME: all units supplied with digital timer allow to modulate the operation of the system, regulating the mist spray according to day–night cycles and therefore saving energy and water, obtaining an optimal ambient temperature.
230V/50 Hz, 120V/60Hz, 220V/60Hz, Other
|Flow Rate (Output)|
0.5 LPM / 0.13 GPM – 2.5 LPM / 0.66 GPM, 1.0 LPM / 0.26 GPM – 5.0 LPM / 1.32 GPM